Facility Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Xtraordinary Sports Facility will be located in Colorado Springs, CO. Named the Fittest City in America (2007 &2008 Men’s Fitness Magazine), Colorado Springs is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation in terms of population, retail and personal income growth.
Given an extremely active community, inclement weather, below standard access to public sports facilities and limited availability of indoor facility space for current sports clubs and high school teams, the demand for an indoor sports complex in Colorado Springs is extremely high.
The new "epicenter" of Colorado Springs: XSF will be located in the epicenter of the Colorado Springs community, strategically located in close proximity to its target audience.
- At InterQuest Pkwy & Voyager, one mile East off of 1-25 on Interquest Parkway
- Anchored in residential development destination for the new buying demands
- Pine Creek, Briargate, Wolf Ranch, Cordera and Flying Horse Ranch
- Neighborhoods strongly identify with community centers, neighborhood schools and recreation facilities
- Three hotels (Renaissance, Marriott Residence Inn, Hampton Inn Suites), New Life Church, Pikes Peak Community College, Hollywood Theatres (3rd highest grossing movie theatre in the USA), Brunswick Zone and Cheddars Restaurant, all right across the street from the complex just to name a few
- High growth projects in development
Location: Interquest Parkway & Voyager